I am now uploading Day 2 of the Our Freedom in Christ Conference in Kampala, Uganda (11/5/2013-11/9/2013). You can expect quite a few audios coming at you in a relatively short time. If you enjoy them, please consider leaving a comment as to what it means to you. :)
Shovelaudio Uganda 2.1
As believers discover the amazing grace of God in Christ, the old legal demands, along with the oppressive guilt and shame begin to fall off … and then the questions begin to arise. What do we do with all those expectations regarding behavior and character that are scattered all throughout the letters of the same guys who told us about being free from the law? In this first segment of the day — after the first few minutes, that is — I answer that question.
- ShovelAudio Day 2.1 Download Link
- Day 2.1 The Duncan Download (The bare essentials! ⅓ the file size of the original)
Shovelaudio Uganda 2.2
As a follow-up to the last segment, this one starts off with questions regarding whether being free from the Law also frees us from moral obligations. And then, what should be done about those who continue in sin, especially spiritual leaders in the church. To emphasize the truth of living under law, I include one of my own experience as a clumsy kid who spilled the coffee … at the wrong time on the wrong person!! LOL!
- ShovelAudio Day 2.2 Download Link
- Day 2.2 The Duncan Download (The bare essentials! ⅓ the file size of the original)
Shovelaudio Uganda 2.3
- To the pure all things are pure … does that mean everything we do is pure?
- Afraid to rest in his grace because I’m afraid I’ll use my freedom to do what I want. I’m afraid my behavior’s never going to change.
- Spiritual disciplines? Coming for fellowship. Can a believer grow without certain amount scriptures. Believing right causes you to live right.
- What about personal discipline in the word (aka the Bible)? No Bible, no breakfast!
- ShovelAudio Day 2.3 Download Link
- Day 2.3 The Duncan Download (The bare essentials! ⅓ the file size of the original)
Shovelaudio Uganda 2.4
- Tithing … is it for today? What about Abraham having given a 10% of the spoils BEFORE the Law?
- Leaders … are they more knowledgeable, more spiritual? Who are the real leaders among us?
- As Christians, is it okay to do things we enjoy or should we give up everything in order to serve the Lord?
- Bible college windows of judgments, lessons from the Karate Kid, and Is it unspiritual to get ahead?
- ShovelAudio Day 2.4 Download Link
- Day 2.4 The Duncan Download (The bare essentials! ⅓ the file size of the original)